Keep A Good Judge
RE-ELECT JUDGE PREWITT
Thank you for your interest in my campaign for re-election as Macon County's Associate Circuit Judge. I appreciate you taking your valuable time to review the information about me on this website.
I am asking for your support and vote in the upcoming election because I am the best candidate for the job.
- I have more actual experience with the law than any other candidate because of my 21 years of continuous work as either a lawyer or judge
- I also have the most relevant experience as a result of being the only candidate to have regularly been a lawyer or a judge in all the different types of cases heard in Associate Circuit Court - landlord-tenant, small claims, collections, Orders of Protection, etc.
- As Macon County's current Associate Circuit Judge, I am the only candidate who has done the work expected of a judge
- You don't have to guess about the quality of my work as a judge because I have a proven record of following the law as it is written while being efficient and fair:
- I respect people and their time by being the most efficient judge in our Circuit as measured by the State of Missouri
- I have handled over 3,600 cases as a judge - over 1,700 more cases than any other active Associate or Circuit Judge in our Circuit (see a breakdown of those cases by clicking here).
- I have imposed fair judgments regardless of who the people or attorneys are in the case (see what judgments I have entered by clicking here).
- I have never had a judgment reversed by the Court of Appeals despite handling the most number of cases in the shortest amount of time
Since taking office in January of 2011, I have lived up to the high expectations of the citizens of Macon County. Based on that record, I hope I have earned your support and your vote to continue my work as a Judge.
Learn more about Judge Prewitt by clicking here.